2013년 3월 27일 수요일

TED : No.1 Mandatory Speech Business major students should look




This is the Best TED speech I saw.

After my father ended his MBA I have a chance to claim a mountain with some debate. He was curious of the compensation system of his work place. After 1997, Korea companies adopted performance based compensation system. Also it effect to the state-own companies. Every lab change the compensation system but my father team didn't change but let team reward system go. His team make best performance and also they still believe team work.

This TED is for business major students and also business mans around the world. We think that money is the only one, the best one which makes people works. This TED show why it is not true. Science know this but business don't know this simple thing. Also, lots of managers don't understand it.

Money can never be the best motivation to human. It's true that minimum money should be the premise, but for the great best bigger performance we should touch another thing.

I highly recommend you to look this TED speech.

I will start to post social company, leader, motivation, etc. They will give HR team a new perspective looking employees, also the company it self. I will also post the case of ROWE this speech mention.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기