2013년 4월 1일 월요일

Idea Products : Evolution of the Office No.1

Finally
I ended the classification of the idea products.
1300 other idea products will updated everyday.
Enjoy it everyday.


First Posting
I'm senior of the university and I'm finding the right place for me. So I'll start my idea product category for the office products. I've gather 20 products but today I'll just upload 6 of them.





1.

At the first I search of the interiors of the office. Of course I'll post of the head office of Google or IDEO that are quite special than other ordinary offices. I think these kind of interior are also cool for the office.

http://livethemma.ikea.se/inspiration?page=2

This is a blog that uploads IKEA products.
Korea didn't had IKEA stores but finally IKEA made their business here too.














2.

http://www.yankodesign.com/2011/06/21/staple-by-the-date/

Second is a stamp which can change the data of it.
It's from Yankodesign and the designer is 'Gonglue Jiang'.

Korea male has to do their volunteer military service for 2 years. I also get through of this painful experience and I used lots of stamps at the documentary works. Also Korea workplace still use lots of document files sharing their information. My friend who did the internship program at one office told me that they also use many stamps. I think this product is really needed in this place.















3.




 This is also a stamp at personalization and the price is near $24. Write down your own information and make it a stamp. We can change the color of it. Like black, blue, red, purple, green. When we write notes we can save times using this product.










4.






This is not a idea product but just one idea suggested by me. Business mans always carry black, angled, square briefcases. How about this kind of classic and neat attack cases. I think this product give soft elegance image to people.














5.

http://gadgetsin.com/uploads/2012/11/toast_inspired_usb_hand_warmers_1.jpg

This product is the hand warmer. You can use it if you just have any where to plug USB drive. Recently office try to save more electricity by lowering their temperature at winter. This fancy product will help you endure cold & cold scolding. Punch the face...












6.




Final product is from YankoDesign designed by Shih-Chan Chiu. This mouse is strange that it can be a Yo-Yo. When you are tried with the exhausted work you can just pick your mouse up and play the yoyo. When you play with it, it will automatically charge the energy of it. Giving little space of your work and relax with this product. Bu what if your very busy and mouse is out of energy...














댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기