2013년 4월 5일 금요일

Idea bedding products + pillow series No 1.

This time I'll look idea bedding products like pillows, sleeping bags. First I listen to this idea products was a special lecture held by a consultant. He show us how products are developing. He call this movement 'Practicool' that is mix of practical and cool. People are finding more products which has practical features and make them look cool!





1.




NapSack
Past sleeping bags are just letting down the tent and going inside. If you want to drink something or go out you had to open the long long zipper. This comes out of that problems. You can easily move around and also do works inside the sleeping bag.










2.

I can't find the reference. Sorry if you know notice me.

This product make me smile. Let call this product 'I think you when I'm sleeping'. This pillow is good to keep for newlyweds. How sweat that my pair dream of me till sleeping. Maybe not...









3.

My side Your side Pillow

This products is way different with the upper product. You'll have a experience to fight with your classmate spouse seating next to you that make each districts and have a contract not to invade. Choosing first will make her(him but I think mostly women will take 'my side') comfortable.







4.




ChumBuddy
This shark sleeping bag is really wannabe product. Getting inside the shark is the exciting experience. Looks comfortable to cuddle up with this cushion.








5.




Bear sleeping bag. It's to real that I think bear will come to check it's his colleague. It looks like warm inside the bear stomach.



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기